Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 21

Day 21, and I've lost 6.4 pounds so far :D YAY! /XD


this is how much FAT I've lost off my body in one month!

Breakfast:
1 wholewheat deli flat + spicy hummus + 1 tex mex veggie burger patty =250 calories
coffee- 50 calories of creamer
total= 300 calories

Snack:
I had to have a mid morning snack as my office kitchen had a huge platter of DELICIOUS looking cherry and blueberry danishes with cream cheese, home made by my boss, plus muffins!!!

 EVERY time I went in to the kitchen to get coffee I had to walk past them and it made me SO hungry! I started rationalizing- maybe just one would only be about 100 calories or so? But then I thought about it a bit more- white flour- sugar in the cream cheese icing- even if it was only 100 calories or so they wouldnt be FILLING calories!! Thankfully, I had a banana nut wholewheat vitatop (only 100 calories!) at work, so I heated that up and it took care of my hunger/baked goods cravings!

Lunch:
Sunnen Orangic Vegetarian Pad Thai- 280 calories- I brought a box and halved it as the whole thing was TWO servings- glad I noticed that or I might have eaten the whole thing thinking it was only 280 calories!
Snack:
1 cup blueberries, 1 cup whole strawberries, an activai peach yoghurt all mixed into a fruit salad = 200 calories. It was a pretty massive bowl!! :)
Total so far today- 880- that means I have 320 left for dinner

Dinner:
I had about 320 calories to work with, and I wanted to get rid of some lefovers, so I made a tortilla filling out of quinoa/mock duck(Soy), fresh ginger, half a red pepper and a purple onion, and filled two small corn tortillas with that (80 calories) and had a cucumber side salad- yum!

Picture coming the second I can upload it :)

Workout:
I did day 6 of Jillians 30 Day Shred! Yay :D I really didnt want to, I had a zillion other things to do, but I did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment