Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 9

Yay, I got my passport in the mail!! Finally! I'm looking forward to spring break! I've never been on spring break before as I only got to go to college at 24!

Breakfast:

70 calorie Activia strawberry yogurt
1 cup blueberries and 1 cup strawberries = 119 calories of fruit
2 wholewheat toaster waffles= 180 calories (plain)

I put the berry and yogurt mix on top of the waffles - yum!!

Coffee with no sugar, some creamer/almond milk= 50 calories

Total for breakfast= 419

Lunch:
Amy's Low Sodium Vegetarian Lasagna 290 calories




Total calories= 709 so far

Dinner

I just threw some things together between work and class! 1 cup of quinoa with 1 cup lowfat greek yoghrut+pepper+salt+lemon juice and chopped tomatoes and a veggie patty =
1200 calories total =)

No comments:

Post a Comment