Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 14

Still 138 pounds AFTER the weekend, what an achievement! The weekends are hardest for me, as 'fun' is usually so linked to 'food' and drink! I maintained my five pound weight loss though, yay!
I made healthier choices this weekend, by going to the Jones for brunch instead of somewhere with sweet/white flour pancakes or something, and when I went out for drinks with the girls I compensated by eating less calories to give myself more room in my calorie budget!

I also ate oats for breakfast even though they aren't the most exciting thing in the world, and I was very impressed by the way my moderately healthy Greek yogurt and blueberry pie in a granola crust turned out!! You can have a yummy treat AND still be giving your body good nutrients! :D

AND I did Day 2 of Jillan's 30 Day Shred, and got through level three!! It was pretty hard though, I think I'm going to go back to Level one until I get some abs

Breakfast:

A small slice of blueberry/Greek yogurt/granola pie + half a 100 calorie deli thin with slices of tofurky and some hummus+ coffee= about 400
Lunch:

I made myself some lunch for today- quinoa cooked in veggie broth, mixed with fresh cooked brocolli, diced tomatoes and spices- I have no idea how many calories that is but I think its about 300 per container I portioned it off in? 

Workout:

I'm going to do Level one of Jillian's 30 day shred today- I did Level Three and Level 2 for my first two days of shredding, I think I deserve a break lol! I'm alternating between the workouts to trick my muscles into not getting used to one routine!

My man did the Level two work out with me and he is very fit and can run stadiums- but it killed him! He is SO sore today ;)

update- did it!! I did Level One but I really pushed myself, it was hard! My arms were starting to give out in the end! I want to be able to do push ups   /sweat
Things I'm resisting at work today:
Cherry cupcakes, little biscuit thingies, cake!

Dinner:
I had to stick to about 300 calories to fit in my budget for the day, so I had a 100 calorie deli thin with a veggie burger patty+hummus, and a sliver of blueberry/yogurt pie! I really need to go food shopping lol, but I had to do TONS of homework and a workout- no time!! I resisted even having a bite of the potato/spinach/veggies/cheese pie I made my man, judging by his 'mmmmM!!'s it was good I didnt need a taste lol. 
/bye

No comments:

Post a Comment