Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 12

Owww so SORE from doing Jillian's 30 day shred yesterday! I'm going to take this day off to let my muscles recover! Its a good feeling in a way though ;)


Brunch: Went to the Jones, a lovely local organic restaurant. I had brown rice and 'mikes magic tofu' scrambled with veggies, and little pieces of tomato basil toast on the side. Yummy, healthy, and I felt good leaving the restaurant- not to full or full of regrets!


This is what it said on the menu:


Stir It Up 7.95
Marinated tempeh or Magic Mike’s seasoned tofu sautéed with onions, garlic, ginger, carrots, & broccoli, stir-fried
with organic brown rice, and drizzled with toasted sesame oil.


http://www.thejoneseastside.com/


Snack: 1 Vita Top (banana nut)


Dinner:
Well, I was going to hang out with the girls so I didnt eat dinner, I saved those calories to have a few drinks! I had a mimosa, a coney island and a shot, plus two sweet potato fries, and then we went to an organic ice cream place called Karma Free. I had one scoop of this delicious lemon+cookie ice cream, tangy and perfect!!







No comments:

Post a Comment