Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 13

Well, I have to do day two of the 30 day shred today! I'm excited though, I can feel how much that first work out did for my body and I know I will see results if I keep to it!

Update- Day 2 of Jillian's 30 Day Shred- DONE =) 

I'm also down another pound! 138!! Yay! Thats 5 pounds GONE and I'm only two pounds away from my goal for spring break! Wow!

Breakfast:
2 packets of raisins spice natural oats- 180 calories each with a half a cup of strawberries/blueberries on top. 




400 calories

Orange juice- 50 calories






I baked a pie with a bunch of blueberries I had that were on their last legs! I had to do something with them, so I mixed them with greek yogurt, vanilla essence and 3tbs of sugar- it is SOO yummy!!
I made it with a healthy granola crust, I love this brand- the crust is chewy and GOOD!






Lunch+Dinner

 280 calorie Amy's burrioto + 2 slices of pie!

Pie estimate - about 150 calories a slice? 
+ about 2 cups of orange juice (my man is sick so im upping my Vitamin C levels!!)
Total= 1130
Going to leave it there as I bet Im undestimating the pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment