Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 38

I'm weighing in consistently at 135.4!!!! Only 0.4 of a pound until I reach my goal! =D  I've lost 7.6 pounds!! /wahaha


Progress Report:

I'm near my weight loss goal for Spring Break and feel like I will reach it in time :)


Workout:

I've done 12 days of Jillian's 30 day shred. I have done this over the past 27 days, as I started the 30 Day shred on Day 11 of this blog :) I've done at least 4 other days of other types of working out, so I will subtract 4 from 27 - and that means over the past 23 days I've done 12 workouts, which means I did 11 days of not working out, which equates to working out every other day. That is not as bad as I thought!! I felt like I'd done less so that cheers me up :D 


I want to make MORE of an effort though!! Looking over my blog, I noticed my post on sleep. I haven been heeding my own advice about 8 hours much recently, and I want to make that important to me again as I need the energy to work out! Otherwise it is tooo hard!!

So, I've got 18 days of the 30 Day Shred left...and I have 17 full days left before my vacation...I REALLY want to complete the cycle of 30 Day Shredding- so how to do that? I think I will double up my workouts on some days- lets say on the 19th and the 26th- those Saturdays I will do it TWICE (eeek!)


Any tips on getting in daily workouts?? I'm thinking- 8 hours sleep




Breakfast:


Nature's Path Apple Cinnamon Oats

Lunch:

Krishna Lunch! Campus vegetarian group - Mixed Veggies in Sour Cream Sauce with Tofu; New Orleans Rice and Red Bean; Mango Pineapple Halava and Karma Free Tea =) 

Dinner:

Green Goddess Smoothie!

1 banana, 1 cup greek plain yogurt, 1 kiwi, a quater of a mango, strawberries, spianch, almond milk, vanilla essences and a teaspoon of spirolina!

Snack:

I was sooo hungry at about 10pm...I had a veggie burger patty, plain (90 calories) thinking that would make me feel full but I still wanted to eat! I avoided the Hersheys Kisses on the kitchen counter, and made myself a bowl of sauteed fresh spinach with lemon juice, salt and a sprinkling of feta - go me!  


Workout:

Did Level 1 of Jillians Yoga Meltdown- totally kicked me a$$! 
Even harder than the 30 day shred! Will probably do this AFTer I've finished the 30 Day Shred! 
























No comments:

Post a Comment