Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

This is my third Thanksgiving ever (I moved to the USA three years ago) I  have so much to be grateful for today, not least of all the fact that I live near a GIANT VEGETARIAN POTLUCK! Ty and I went for the first time last year and it was amazing- 300 vegetarian's, tons of food, sunshine, beautiful forested grounds- and it was the same again! If anyone ever asks what vegetarians eat for Thanksgiving I will show them  these photos:

(Ps-what did you get on Black Friday shopping?)
Tofu!

vegetarian 'turkey'




ready to eat!













everyone holding hands to give thanks

My savory plate- the sweet plate was even better!                 






1 comment:

  1. The food looks delicious!! I wish I had all these options, being a vegetarian would have been so easy then

    ReplyDelete