Thursday, August 11, 2011

Easy Vegan Burrito...and a New Camera!

I'm SO excited!! I'm taking a Digital Photography class as part of my fall semester, and my new Canon T3i 600D with 18-135 mm lens and HD video ARRIVED!! :D :D :D

I'm in LOVE...it is so much more amazing than my old point and shoot camera, and I'm just using it on Auto right now.


I haven't learned how to manually control it yet! (but I cant wait) :D I love the fact that the screen can pop out and rotate as well! 

Check out these photos I took at the dog park to test it out:


Ellie making a new friend








Ellie LOVES playing fetch
Tearing around with their new friend
Tux flying
Finally tired and read to go home!



Easy Vegan Burrito

So it is still finals week + work + Ty's Graduation from his paramedic school tomorrow (I'm SO proud of him!!) so I wanted a simple and easy to put together recipe for dinner tonight! This burrito tasted really fresh, and Ty loved his too- and it was vegan!




Prep Time: 5 Minutes

Ingredients
2 Brown Rice burritos
Garden grown tomato filled with the energy of sunshine :D
Half a ripe avocado
Sun-dried tomato hummus
Spinach
Italian Deli Tofurkey slices (4 per burrito) Or substitute beans for protein!
Himalayan pink salt and pepper to taste

Directions:

Heat the burritos the grill for a few minutes, until warm and browned. Spoon two tablespoons of hummus onto each burrito, and spread. Smack the rest of the remaining ingredients in the center and roll- whammo- two yummy, health burritos! Enjoy :D














No comments:

Post a Comment