Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 36 Back to the daily grind

So after taking the day off from work for Valentine’s day its back to the office (sigh!)

Breakfast:

My 'Green Goddess', a delicious green morning smoothie full of nutrients and an easy way to get my daily fruits and veggies!

It really tastes like a normal berry/banana smoothie but is sooo good for me - read more about the green monster movement here :)


http://greenmonstermovement.com/


Green Goddess
 The Green Goddess
2 Activia strawberry yogurts
1 banana
A handful of blueberries
1 teaspoon of spirolina powder
2 big handfuls of spinach
Some cranberry juice
Blended- yummy!! And quick. About 300 calories


Lunch:

Leftovers from valentines day- paneer/cauliflower/peas/potatoe ‘subji’ aka/curry and quinoa
About 500 calories
Valentines day food from which I had leftovers


Dinner:

A veggie burger with side salad. Im loving the Boca Bruschetta burgers, very tasty!
About 300 calories

Workout:

I DID it! I had to do two hours of reading after dinner and still have a ton of washing up to do from all my vday cooking, but I prioritized my workout over the dishes! I did Level 2 of Jillians 30 Day Shred, Day 11! 

Go ME! I felt good afterwards, but it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard to do it at 10pm at night, but after work and homework it was the ONLY time I had! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment