Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 26 and 27

Day 26 (Saturday)
I was pretty proud of myself as I woke up and worked out! :D


Workout

 I did Day 8 of Jillian's 30 Day Shred- its becoming a wee bit easier, I can actually stay up in the plank and do the jumps in the plank position she demands- craaazy cardio!!


Breakfast/Lunch
2 whole wheat deli thins with organic peanut butter and jam + coffee = about 500 calories


Dinner
490 calories of whole wheat spaghetti/mushrooms/spinach/half a cup of sauce and paremsan cheese

Day 27 (Superbowl Sunday)

I was doing well all day, but superbowl festivities threw me off!! I went to a friend's house for a vegetarian BBQ, and had two amazing veggie skewers, plus lots of burgers etc, so I'm not evening going to try to count this day!! Im just going to work out and eat right tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment